Pia Lehmann, Homeopath and Nutritionist
FOUR QUICK QUESTIONS
What are your 3 most important daily wellness habits?
I am an optimistic person so #1 would have to be my willingness to keep myself in check, reign myself in and start again. My other two are doing fitness activities within my scope, and eating healthy at least 85% of the time.
What do you love most about working as a Homeopath and Nutritionist?
To see the incredible results. After years of struggling with all sorts of doctors, practitioners and psychologists, my clients feel different and see tangible results, and they tell me so. That is enough satisfaction for me. I love my work.
My clients enjoy the personal empowerment they get from finally getting a solution to their health or weight issues. They have clarity of thinking, feel calmer and better in themselves – happy, successful and powerful with a lot more energy and a lot less weight!
What are 4 fun facts about you?
- I’m not fun really, I’m pretty boring!
- I like getting to the bottom of things. I hang in there like a bull terrier until it is finished.
- I love music, dance, film, art and research. All the creative stuff.
- My favourite foods are french raw milk, cheese, red wine and a good sourdough rye bread with a hard crust.
What’s your most effective way to manage your own anxiety or lack of confidence, when either rears its ugly head?
The best thing for me to do is have a hot bath, read, and go to bed early. It seems to reset me, and I have a clear head the next morning. Otherwise, tidying up my desk is great because it helps me to work more effectively.
- Expertise & experience with homeopathy 100% 100%
- Top personal strengths – persistence & love of learning 91% 91%
- Love of travel 76% 76%
- Personal desk organisation 50% 50%
TOP 4 CORNERSTONE WELLNESS HABITS
Book a confidential enquiry
Get in touch with me to book a confidential enquiry session.