Want a tasty, guilt-free comfort food for an afternoon snack or entree? These low carb cauliflower curry bites – are a mouthful – literally.
They will change your world!
Downsize Me Low Carb Cauliflower Curry Bites – The Recipe
- 1/2 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander seed, ground
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed, ground
- 1/4 tsp turmeric, ground
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp sumac
This recipe is perfect for EVERY body type because it’s just vegetable and spices. And delicious of course 🙂
Downsize Me Low Carb Cauliflower Curry Bites – Method
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celcius.
- Place the cauliflower florets on a baking tray.
- Mix the oil and lemon juice together and drizzle over the florets – toss lightly with your hands.
- Mix the dried spices together in a bowl.
- Transfer the florets to the bowl and toss to coat evenly with the spice mix (forks are handy here!)
- Arrange the florets on the tray and place in the preheated oven.
- Cook for 15 – 20 minutes, then turn the florets with tongs and cook for another 10 – 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with yoghurt and a lemon wedge, or a tahini/lemon dressing.
Downsize Me Low Carb Cauliflower Curry Bites – Nutritional Information
Body types: ALL
Total Time: 35 minutes
Nutrition (per serving): 115 calories, 8g total fat, 0mg cholesterol, 87mg sodium, 518mg potassium, 11g carbohydrates, 4.3g fibre, 3.1g sugar (from the vegetable), 3.4g protein.
Dairy free, gluten free, side dish.
Serve immediately – or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
If you have IBS or are on a low FODMAPS eating plan, these are NOT for you!
Love this comfort food? Get more great recipes in this beautiful winter comfort foods book – 100% free.
[gravityform id=”18″ title=”true” description=”true”]
Chief Inspiration Coach
I'm a quirky scientist and a Health and Wellness Coach who helps 35+ women to understand and eat right for their body type.