Legal Disclaimer & Terms of ServiceBy using this website and the services of Downsize Me, you agree to the following:
Last updated: June 17, 2017
This website offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.
Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this website.
The use of any information provided on this website is solely at your own risk.
The information contained on www.downsizeme.net.au website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only.
Downsize Me assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall Downsize Me be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service.
Downsize Me reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Downsize Me does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Last updated: March 1, 2018
If you choose to purchase any services or products from Downsize Me, you do so at your own risk.
In respect to all Services and/or Products provided by Downsize Me:
- Our services are available to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By purchasing anything from this website you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age; and
- The information, techniques, skills and concepts shared by coaches and all audio and video recordings, on-line videos, information, manuals, checklists, documents, websites and other materials that are provided are not to be construed as or relied on as any type of medical, professional or other advice; and
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website, Services and/or Products; and
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any inaccurate description, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission; and
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product; and
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to fully research this product in terms of its suitability for their use; and
- Respectfully, no claims are made; and
- Downsize Me does not claim to diagnose or treat any disease or health condition. If you have a health concern or medical condition it is your responsibility to consult with your doctor before purchasing the Services and/or Products that are available on this website; and
- Any information in the Services and/or Products including product information and information guides is not intended to replace advice from your doctor or health care professional; and
- We have taken all due care to provide quality information and products on our website but we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.